VOX POPVLI :

VOX POPVLI :



Latin: /'vɒks pɒpjʉliː/ VOICE OF THE PEOPLE



It's Winter and we're Migrating

Exciting web developments are allowing us to migrate to an independent page of the school website within the month.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sleep by A Hess

I lay alseep unmoving
In a shallow pool of blood
My body is useless
After a violent flood

My lungs are lined with water
My mouth is hard and dry
I know I have been left here
Left alone to die

My eyes are now half moons
Closing against my will
My body feels so cold
I am left on the floor -still.

I am tired now
My soul is tattered and weak
It is now my time
To have eternal sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, beautiful! (Don't believe I've seen this one before). I love how it begins so violently and gradually becomes peaceful...

    ReplyDelete