VOX POPVLI :

VOX POPVLI :



Latin: /'vɒks pɒpjʉliː/ VOICE OF THE PEOPLE



It's Winter and we're Migrating

Exciting web developments are allowing us to migrate to an independent page of the school website within the month.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"You & I" by Anonymous

It's hard for me to see sometimes
Harder to understand
It's hard for me to live sometimes
Even harder to say "I can"

You come around - renew my strength
You show me the beauty in today
You touch my heart - make it beat again
You teach me to breathe again and it's all okay.

It's hard for me to be sometimes
Harder to fake that I'm alright
It's hard for me to care sometimes
Even harder for me to try

You come around - take my hand
You show me that I can walk that extra mile
You lead me to the right path again
You teach me how to smile

It's hard for me to speak sometimes
Harder to make a sound
It's hard for me to pick myself up sometimes
Even harder to find solid ground

You come around - hold me tight
You show me how love should be
You remind me who I am again
You teach me to sing that sweet melody.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful poem, because it has so much truth to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a bit repetitive, but the message is short and sweet. It's a fun to read and easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think anyone can relate to the feelings portrayed in this poem. Everyone has a time in there life where they reach a point of feeling like this...
    AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete